- CSE 3902 Mario Clone: A group project to create a clone of Super Mario Bros in C# using XNA
- FEH Robot Design Class: Designed, build, and programmed an autonomous robot to complete complex tasks on a course in under two minutes.
- MeeBee: A secure data storage back-end. My pet project that was started at OHI/O 2015 (The Ohio State hack-a-thon)
- Personal Website: My development and ongoing maintenance of this website.
- Kettering Health Network Light Dome: Rewriting code from UD student project and implementing features as requested.
- MedZap - Cardinal Health Codefest 2014: Wrote a basic PHP and JS web UI for unified patient and doctor communication and record lookup for a hack-a-thon